Covid Safe Summer
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests. Therefore increased cleaning and hygiene practices have been implemented. Social distancing (1.5m) applies in our park with indoor social distancing rules applicable also.
Please also note the following:
- All visitors must register via the QR code from your email (permit holders) or at reception (all other guests)
- All COVID procedures and or restrictions will be implemented in line with current government advice and are subject to change without notice
- One person per 2m2 rule in indoor communal facilities such as camp kitchens and meeting rooms
- Face Masks are no longer required unless social distancing can not be observed
- Thank you for your ongoing support.
For further information visit: www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/victorias-restriction-levels-covid-19.
Our coastal reserves facilities
All GORCAPA -managed public facilities from Torquay to Lorne reopened on Thursday 17 September 2020.
This includes all amenity blocks, drinking fountains, playgrounds, gym equipment, and BBQ’s.
We ask that everyone please do their part in protecting our communities and please follow government advice.
For the latest coronavirus information and advice please visit www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus.